Zymnet Syrup: Ayurvedic Medicine for Indigestion
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR INDIGESTION
“An excellent digestant with calm & continuous relief”
Digestion is the breakdown of large insoluble food molecules into small water-soluble food molecules so that they can be absorbed into the watery blood plasma. In certain organisms, these smaller substances are absorbed through the small intestine into the blood stream. But on today onwards the lifestyle of people become change and due to change in lifestyle and, imbalance take of food causes digestion problem. Indigestion is the main stomach problem facing by peoples in present days.
- (Badi Elaichi )Amomum subulatum
- (Pudina/ Mint) Mentha piperita
- Lemon( Citrus limon)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Zymnet syrup & Zymnet tablet is helpful in following health conditions:
- Morning Sickness
- Restores digestive ability.
- Maintains the normal intestinal flora (it helps in maintaining the natural functions of GIT).
- Increases the secretion of digestive juices, hence provokes appetite and prevents abdominal
- discomfort due to indigestion.
- Improves absorption & assimilation of food and also helps in normal growth in Children.
- Reduces flatulence (an outcome of sedentary habits), acts as carminative.
- Relieves nausea and regulates gastro-intestinal motility.
- Makes a person feel light and comfortable.
HOW ZYMNET IS BENEFICIAL?
- Does not cause the Gastro-Intestinal disturbance.
- No abdominal discomfort, dizziness or drowsiness.
- Provokes appetite and helps in digestion.
- As it is a herbal medicine for digestion so there is no side effect of Zymnet.
Zymnet Syrup should be used with caution in a habitual history of miscarriage.
ZYMNET is not associated with side effects on the short / long term in therapeutically recommended dosage.
Still, if a patient suffers from any discomfort with intake of Zyment usage must be stopped and professional consultation is taken.
Note : This product is sold to you on the premise that you have received advice from a doctor and that you are not self-medicating.