Semento Capsule (Pack of 2)
Find Your Offer
- FREE SHIPPING on minimum purchase of Rs. 500/- (USE CODE: SHIPFREE)
- Find Your Offer Here: OFFERS
Semento, a comprehensive polyherbal and effective semen toner. Semento significantly improves sperm count, sperm quality, sperm morphology and mobility. Thus, helps in increasing fertility rate. Semento also benefits in ejaculation disorders such as premature ejaculation, spermatorrhea and nocturnal emission. Semento has added the advantage of complete male tonic not only improving semen parameters but act as a rejuvenator for the male reproductive system, completely safe for long term usage, because of the presence of significant antioxidant and rejuvenative herbs.
- Improves quality & quantity of sperms
- Increases vigour& vitality in middle-aged men
- Reduces complications in prostatic enlargement
Mode of Action
Semento replenishes testosterone level naturally. Thus, it enhances spermatogenesis by maintaining sperm quality and quantity.The rejuvenative and restorative herbs in Semento protect sperm from free radical damage. Thereby, improves sperm viability & ability in fertilisation to improve conception rate.
- Spermatopoietic and spermatogenic • Aphrodisiac • Immuno modulatory and adaptogenic • Facilitate energy production in Sperm • Anti-oxidant
Contraindication:No such contraindications have been reported.
Adverse Effects: In recommended dosage, no untoward effect has been observed.
Special Precautions: Only for males. Should be used with caution in hypertensive patients.
Saftey on Usage:
Therapeutic: 2 Capsule thrice a day for 3 months
Restorative:- 2 Capsule twice a day
Or as directed by the Physician.
Presentation: Box of 3 blister-packs of 10 capsules each.
1. J. Ethnopharmacol. 107, 349-353, 2006.
2. Advance Access eCAM 2010; 7(1)137-144.
3. J. Ethnopharmacol., 121,241-247 2009.
4. J. alter. and complementary medicin., 9(2), 257-265 2003.
5. Int.J. Andrology, 23(2), 82-84, 2000.
6. Pharmacol. Biochem. and Behavior, 75, 547-555 2003.
7. Fertility and Sterility, 90(3), 627-635, 2008.
8. The American journal of Chinese medicine, 17(1-2):57-63, 1989.
9. Reproductive Toxicology, 23, 578-587, 2007.
Note: This product is sold to you on the premise that you have received advice from a doctor and that you are not self-medicating.