Standard Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions of Sale,
- "Seller" means M/S AIMIL Health Care.
- "Buyer" means the Retail Customer by whom the order is given.
- AIMIL’s committed to safeguard your privacy online and will not share information with third parties.
RECEIVING OF ORDER:
2.1 All orders must be placed on the web portal (www.bgr-34.life) in writing and are accepted. All the listed products on website are only for the retail customers, not for bulk suppliers & chemists
2.2 At one time customer can order only 10 quantities of any product.
2.3 At one time customer can apply only one code on their purchase.
VALIDITY OF QUOTATION AND PRICES:
3.1 Prices are firm for delivery within the period stated in Seller's quotation and are inclusive of GST or any other taxes if applicable.
3.2 Prices are for Goods delivered, exclusive of shipping charges etc.
4.1 Shipping charges Rs.50/- if delivery will be in India and actual payment will be charged in case of International supply.
5.1 In order to provide good service and timely and efficient deliveries, please enter the correct pin code in the shipping address field and email ID.
6.1 Payment shall be made in full in advance through online gateway process.
DELIVERY IN INDIA:
7.1 The estimated time of delivery within India is generally 5-7 business days, time may vary according to the location of Customer, if the location is not served by our regular courier, then we will be dispatching orders through Value Payable Post (VPP) or Speed Post. In such cases, delivery duration may vary from 10-12 days.
DELIVERY OUTSIDE INDIA:
7.2 Shipments that are shipped outside India through private courier partners will take 7-10 days for delivery, while those shipped through India Post takes 12-15 days. Due to the time required for custom and import clearance and forwarding delivery timeline may take up to 15-20 days. Please note that the delivery timings will also be bound by the customs policies and regulations of customer region.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER, RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
AIMIL is dedicated to making sure you are truly satisfied with your purchase. If there is the cause of complaint, please read our cancellation, return, and refund policy to facilitate a smooth resolution to the problem.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
8.1 Cancellations are allowed without any question asked with reversal of full amount paid by the customer. However, it is allowed only till the time product is not shipped from our warehouses. Please contact our Customer Care team immediately at 011-25703613 or email@example.com to assist you in cancellation of the order.
RETURN OF PRODUCT
8.2 Returns are acceptable with the replacement of the products or reversal of full amount paid by the customer within 7 days of receipt of the product. However, returns are limited to following cases:
- In case of damaged or defective products: Do not worry, if upon delivery of the product, you find that the product is received in the damaged condition immediately notify our Customer Care team at 011-25703613 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will refund, or send a replacement product, depending on your preference after necessary verification. The contents of your shipment and the original packing must be returned along with damaged or defective products should be in the sealed pack.
- In case of different product dispatched: Do not worry, if upon delivery of the product, you discover that we have dispatched a different product, immediately notify our Customer Care team at 011-25703613 Or email@example.com. We will refund, or send a replacement product, depending on your preference. The contents of your shipment and the original packing must be returned along with the products should be in the sealed pack.
REFUND OF PAYMENT
8.3 We will initiate your refund within 3 working days of our confirmation. However, it may take 5-6 working days to get it credited/reflected in your bank or credit card account statement as this involves inter-bank refund procedures which may take time.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
Buyer agrees that all applicable import, export control and sanctions laws, regulations, orders and requirements, as they may be amended from time to time, including without limitation those of the India, and the jurisdictions in which Seller and Buyer are established or from which items may be supplied, and the requirements of any licenses, authorizations, general licenses or license exceptions relating thereto will apply to its receipt and use of goods.
The Contract shall in all respects be construed in accordance with the laws of India and to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall be without regard to any conflict of laws or rules which might apply the laws of any other jurisdiction. All disputes arising out of the Contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.