Dec 11 , 2020
Are you experiencing stiff fingers or feel achy when the weather is a little chilly? Does it trouble you to bend down and pick something up from the floor? Then these are all alarms for the very initiation of joint or bone problems.
Do not neglect them and visit the nearest Ayurvedic hospital without any delay. The Ayurvedic doctor at the hospital will check you up thoroughly and proceed with the diagnosis.
Do it the Ayurvedic way
Joint problems begin when the 'Vata' (the mind-body operator governing the circulation and nerve impulses) is imbalanced. If this goes out of control, then the results can cause severe damage, and that is why consulting an Ayurvedic doctor will help you to follow a proper regime. He would recommend some ways to take care of bone-related problems.
- To start with, you have to maintain a healthy diet that will include different types of tastes. Specifically, sweet, sour and salty tastes that pacify the dosha.
- Grains such as quinoa, rye and amaranth, organic vegetables, ghee, split mung daal, and juicy fruits are to be included in the diet. These happen to strengthen your bones, giving them enough strength to get over the pains and deficiencies.
- Have a sufficient amount of organic milk and spices like turmeric, fenugreek, cumin and ginger that will boost your immunity.
- Having a proper amount of calcium intake will supply the bones with enough good health and strength.
- Couple your healthy diet with some lightweight exercise so that the bone joints remain flexible and movable. Do not strain yourself if you are not comfortable and also follow the advice of the Ayurvedic doctor.
- The Ayurvedic formula for osteo relief is santarpana. In this, the doctor prescribes a particular combination of herbs that nourishes the weakening bone joints and the tissues. It also lubricates the joints making it easier for you to move freely.
Quick tips to keep your bones healthy
Tip1: Avoid any forms of addiction or substance abuse.
Tip2: Include some forms of yoga postures to stay active.
Tip3: Do not strain yourself if you are unable to do so.
The toxins of the body get accumulated and result in many physical manifestations and one of which is arthritis. It can get extremely severe and so you need to take care of it from the very first day. On experiencing sudden bone aches or stiffness in joints, you must take the help of Ayurvedic treatment and give it enough time to let cure your condition.