Jan 13 , 2021
Our kidneys play a vital role in filtering the toxins and waste from the blood. It further flushes them out from the body through urine. But what happens when there is excess toxin build-up in the body? It will lay stress on the kidneys. Kidneys will not be able to efficiently filter the toxins.
The prolonged condition can lead to stone formations called kidney stones. Although allopathy science has some promising kidney stone treatments, Ayurveda remains the most effective of all. Let us understand the basics of this condition and the role of Ayurveda in the entire process.
Symptoms of Kidney Stone
Here are some of the prominent symptoms of kidney stone disorder:
- Medium to excruciating pain during urinating
- Bloodstains in urine
- Experiencing pain in the form of waves
- Vomiting and nausea
- Foul-smelling or cloudy urine
- Excruciating pain in your lower abdomen or back
- Chills and fever
- Burning sensation or pain while urinating
What causes Kidney Stone?
Kidney stones can happen due to several reasons. Here are some common ones:
- Low water intake
- Any past or present case of polycystic kidney disease
- Consumption of high protein, sodium, and sugar diet
- Family history of kidney stone
Caring for Kidneys with Ayurveda
- Liquorice or Mulethi – Mulethis has been a part of Ayurveda for ages. This sweet root is very effective in regulating kidney functions. It is filled with flavonoids, saponins, chalcones, and xenoestrogens. Ayurvedic doctors use it to control the gastric secretions, fight bacterial infections, reduce inflammation, boost immunity, and protect kidneys from free radical damage. It also provides the body with antioxidants.
- Puncture Vine or Gokharu – It is one of the best Ayurvedic ingredients used for treating urinary tract infections and other kidney ailments. Ayurvedic doctors trust it for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Regular consumption can leave you with stronger kidneys.
- Anar or Pomegranates – Pomegranate is a rich source of vitamin C and several antioxidants. Ayurvedic doctors suggest pomegranate to patients who are suffering from severe kidney ailments including kidney stones. It regulates kidney functions and soothes inflammation. You can eat the seeds or drink its juice for the best results.
- Banyan Tree Bark – Banyan tree bark is an effective ayurvedic remedy to care for your kidneys. Ayurvedic practitioners prescribe it to patients who suffer from urine and kidney infections. It helps in reducing vaginitis and other inflammatory infections.
- Triphala – Triphala is a combination of three medicinal ayurvedic herbs. It helps in improving the overall functions of the kidney. It also strengthens the liver by its magical properties. Connect with an experienced Ayurvedic doctor to know the right consumption pattern of Triphala.
- Punarnava – It is a natural diuretic that is generally prescribed in Ayurveda to cure issues like micturition and other urinary ailments. The rejuvenating and anti-inflammatory properties of Punarnava heal kidneys from inside and strengthen them. many people combine it with Palash for the best results. You can also consume them daily to keep your kidneys in a good state.
So, this was all about the causes of kidney stones and Ayurveda. Make sure you connect with the efficient doctors associated with Aimil Pharmaceuticals, the producers of great Ayurvedic medicines like kidney stone tablet (https://www.bgr-34.life/collections/kidney-care) and syrups. We promise you great health and also advise you to follow a proper lifestyle along with a balanced diet for the best results. Head to our online store or get in touch with our experts for more information.