Oct 15 , 2020
Get Relief from Piles: A Guide on Ayurvedic Approach to Piles
Piles is a swollen and inflamed collection of tissues that are formed primarily around the anal canal. It also contains support tissues, blood vessels, elastic fibres, and muscles in them. Thousands of people suffer from piles, but the signs are not always evident. Moreover, piles can be of different sizes and can be both internal and external.
It is a severe medical condition that can be worsened over some time. Although allopathy has a defined treatment for it, the chances of recurrence and resistance are quite high. Ayurveda is an acknowledged and ancient science that is highly effective in treating piles. It works on the root cause of the disease and treats it permanently.
Let’s have a look at the promising Ayurvedic medicines to get relief from Piles:
Amroid Ointment – It is a poly-herbal Ayurvedic ointment that aims towards effective piles management. This ointment acts directly on the aetiological sites and majorly tones GIT mobility and secretions.
It also helps a lot in preventing chronic constipation. Apart from this, Amroid Ointment also relieves inflammation through its anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, hemostatic, wound healing, metabolic corrective actions, and tonic properties. Here are some benefits of using this medicine.
- This ointment is quite effective in healing piles and controlling the recurrence.
- It also eases the discomfort associated with this medical condition.
- It is a superb medicine that tones the blood micro-capillaries and keeps a check on bleeding per rectum considerably.
- It is an anti-microbial ointment that fights against a wide spectrum of fungi, bacteria, and protozoa. Besides, it also stops their growth and checks any traces of secondary infection around the rectum.
- The best part about this medicine is that it promotes wound healing by boosting collagen production in the body.
- It also regulates healthy and regular bowel movements by toning the peristalsis GIT movements. It prevents re-absorption of water, softens tools and checks for painful constipation.
- Last but not least, Amroid plays a vital role in improving liver function in a body. It helps in detoxifying the liver.
AIMIL Deep Clean Hygienic Hand Wash-
Cleanlinesses is the secret to good health. You should use AIMIL Deep Clean Hygienic Hand Wash to clean your hands before applying Ayurvedic piles ointment. It will deeply cleanse your hands and will kill all the viruses and bacteria.
It is one of the best Ayurvedic handwashes that is free of harsh chemicals and sulfates. Regular usage will keep you and your loved one safe and healthy. Let’s understand the benefits of using this handwash.
- It nourishes and hydrates the skin of your hands. So you need not worry about dry and rough hands after frequent handwashes
- It reduces the chances of getting infections and improves overall health.
- Medicinal herbs like Garcinia, Hemidesmus Indicus, Pedunculata, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Aloe Vera, Acorus Calamus, and Berberis Aristata fights against hundreds of severe disease-causing germs.
Piles can be treated with an effective piles management system. Many people have started going organic when it comes to piles management and treatment. If you are also suffering from this condition, check out the best Ayurvedic ointment for piles at AIMIL online store. These medicines are recommended by experienced ayurvedic doctors for effective pile management.